• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Dungeons And Dragons

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
Dungeons And Dragons is a multiplayer- medieaval sort of game. It rocks. You can choose- be a scorcerrer or I think wizard, a fighter, etc. You can name your character and customize. You have actual auctions and can earn good money by selling rare items. Though theres a reason its Rated M- Zombies ( many in sewers), blood ( lots of it), gore ( lots of it), violence- ( not big deal), etc. The guts and blood, zombies and weird evil creatures can intense sometimes and make you want to exit. If you have that problem- I suggest you don't play Dungeons And Dragons. You go through quests that are rewarding and neccessary for leveling up your guy, and as I said this is multiplayer- for some- you guys with kids if they're mature enough this is a good game to play with each other- father-son, etc. Or grab a bud and defeat some creatures. Unlike MANY games this game has many, several quests that don't require special " upgrading" Aka cash. Only a few very little. You ca njoin guilds and get them to help you- theres a shop you can use "points" by purchasing point cards at Walmart, Target, etc. that you can use to buy special armor, clothing, weapons and different avatars. You can explore and actually swim underwater and get really cool artifacts and spells that allow you to hold your breath longer- as you swim, theres mask that can "help" merchants give you better prices for armor, food, etc. You can buy food at taverns that boost up your health and potions, etc. Overall this game is really cool and great for medeival game lovers, though this game has guild airships that give bonuses too. For Lord Of the Ring Lovers the people who made Dungeons and Dragons made A Lord Of the Rings version too.

Screenshots-

images
images

images
Heres Link to their site at least I'm pretty sure its their site- requires registration, and its been a while, Let me know if it isnt the site I'll keep looking.. http://dungeonsndragonsonline.com/home

Back