• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Durch Gambit Part 2

Vakaryan

Landlubber
Hey, im kinda stuck on the second mission of the Dutch gambit. So I delivered the Chests to the Banker of Santiago, and shortly after i get knocked out by some random dude. I wake up with no equipment in a random house.

THIS is the part where i cant progress. I have to fight the dude who knocked me out, but i simply CANT equip the harpoon, which i get from the chest next to me. In the "Items" screen the "Equip" button is inactive.

So i just get murdered every time, when he comes back.

Any suggestions? :(

Can´t you load an older save and repeat this part to see if it´s a bug? Or if you have a musket equiped, you must unequip it before you get knocked out or you will not be able to equip the harpoon.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I did not find the keys to the house Murdock (pharmacy). Now pass quest the guardian of truth and not can fall into to Diego De Montoya. Help me through. Thanks

Yeah, here I go, on a 2nd floor one room is open the second is closed, where can I find Diego? Can as the need to edit save, folder PROGRAM is open

Back