• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Edd Blakeley - Composer

Edd

HoO Team Member
Provisional
Ahoy mateys,

Hearts of Oak really caught my attention (I'm an old time fan of Cutthroats, Pirates! etc) and I would love to bring what I can to the table. I write music for a living but would be most happy to contribute music for free to Hearts of Oak - it looks mightily promising!

I won't waffle on about credits and such, but plenty of background mumbo jumbo on me is available here, and a good bunch of relevant samples is available here. I will say that I just finished writing the soundtrack for the Open Outcast / Land of the Yods Outcast sequel (if any veterans here are a fan of that series).

Would love to help if you'll have me.

Best! :dance

Welcome to PA, Edd!

Your samples sound great, would love to hear more :)

Hi Edd, we'd love to have you on the team! It is most generous of you to offer your services for free. :cheers
I've added you to the Provisional group to give you full access to the Hearts of Oak forum.

Post Captain is our music coordinator, though he is currently away for a few days. When he gets back, he should be able to give you an assignment.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Will take a look at the forums today and have been speaking with Post Captain about what's needed.

Back