• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Empty log book

Ibanez074

Landlubber
Hi

New to the game and enjoying it very much. I have added the GOF2 mod to my game however I couldn't use the later small patches as it caused a untimely error up8n loading
I have 2 questions.
Firstly I'm playing as Diego Espinoza just so I can get the hang of the game. Whenever it says logbook updatesd I take a look and stays empty and always has been. Theres no mention of new quests etc.
Secondly, whilst in Jamaica I correctly answer the naval question and the woman says theres a cutlass for me at Portland Bay. They only place I can find similar is Portland Shores and theres definitely no sword there!

Any help appreciated.

So I started a new game using Peter Blood to see if log book entries started appearing but still blank. Thinking of re install but using GOF 1 instead to see if that solves the issue. Is there much difference between 1 and 2?

Thanks.

Is there much difference between 1 and 2?
Not sure. If I recall, GoF 1 was a bit more buggy so for 2 they removed some stuff and tried to get it more stable.

There is also ERAS2, which is quite different.
You can find it on the Buccaneer's Reef forum.

Back