• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ENB graphics

ulfricsombrage21

Landlubber
Hi all ! Maybe it's a stupid question but I would know where to find the ENB graphics improvement for Sea Dogs TEHO. I see some players who run it but impossible to find where to download it… Thanks.

It does work on COAS doesn't it?
If that's the case then, probably it also works on TEHO.

Lol. I installed it and it turned my screen white. Can I still fix this? I can hear the music and see the game fps still besides that everything is white. xD
There's a button combination that switches END on/off on the fly.
Might be F9?
If that still works, then perhaps it's just going over-the-top with its effects.

Thanks for your answers. So I just have to put this file in the games files ? How does it work ?

Edit: I installed ENB in the game's files and I have the white screen too.

Last edited:
Finally I press shift+f12 and the game works, but there is no difference with the original game. Must I change something in the enb ini file ?

Finally I press shift+f12 and the game works, but there is no difference with the original game. Must I change something in the enb ini file ?
Because with that movement the ENB is activated and deactivated. ENB definitely does not work with TEHO.

The questions are. Why? and how could it work?

Somewhere I read that had to do with the developers get back with directX 8

On Steam.

gribnikA4
iconGames.png
4 JUL 2017 a las 6:42

ENB Graphics in Sea Dogs experience [Best Graphics preset by far]
By updating the directx version in Sea Dogs from version 8 to 9, Blackmark brought a lot of new opportunities of improving graphics in our beloved game.
Sadly, later in 2017 they made a down-grade and for today game is using libraries from directx 8.
But nobody say that it is forever so i decided to download a 1.5.0 patch for Sea Dogs that supports directx 9 to check some of graphics improvements that you can't make with 1.5.1+
Spent about 2 hours on configuring the effects and color-correction and got some pretty sweet effect. Of cource it is not perfect and it has a lot of ways of improving but i don't find this kind of buisness worthless today because you can't even launch it on the current game build.
Got a really nice experience by playing this last evening and even captured some footage to show to you.
Youtube compressed it a lot but it still looks nice in my opinion.
To see the MAJOR differences you should propably jump to the day time footage especially to the last one with USS Costituion because the sea surface looks insanely cool at this fragment.
The time codes are:
0:00 - 03:54 - The Dawn
03:54 - 09:00 - Moonpath
09:01 - 13:27 - Endless Sea
13:28 - 15:55 - USS Costitution

Back