• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help English Quest Line

Foop my Car

Freebooter
So apparently Thomas Modyford asked me to repel against the Spanish invaders in Port Royal. Thing is, I knew there was no way my fleet (Battleship, Neptune, Dog of War, Bluebird and Merchant Schooner) could take on 7 man o wars so I retreated. Now TM resides as Governor General in Port of Spain, and when I talk to him about missions the dialogue reads "I don't talk to people who break their promises, I have nothing more to say".

Is there a continuation to this? Because I still have my privateer's licence and I'm unsure what to do with my privateering. I know that if you successfully defeat the spanish, you have to arrest Modyford after attacking two more of their cities. Is there a little mod to instantly skip his cold shoulder attitude?

P.S. Even if I could get a better fleet, the system always have you against the wind, so by the time you can reach the fleet, you would be in no condition to fight unless you keep on saving and reloading.

Back