• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Epidemics and Ship maintenance

ad5ian

Sailor Apprentice
First - After boarding a ship, their captain said they were diseased so my crew took the disease. I got the quest Epidemics, my stats are all lowered and i had no ideea what to do. I noticed before in Saint John's a drug store, but when talking to the guy inside, he said he has all the cures and that i'm not sick. No idea what to do with the epidemics.

Second - Ship Maintenance. I purchased a snow and after that the monthly payments just exploded so i runed into debt for two months. Maintenance of the ship is 152 576. Why so much since i repair the ship and buy food, ammo, medicines and rum myself? I have 4 officers and I own them a lot of money. I made a test by selling the snow and buying a sloop. The maintenance of the ship is now much lower: 8457, but no crew. Nobody wants to be hired by me since i'm in debt.

Another thing is that I failed Caribbean in a nutshel because i recieved the gunpowder and bombs, but they excedede the ship capacity so i have sold everything that was in the ship but that was still not enough so i sold some bombs and gunpowder since there were some o my own on the ship already. I sold little, like 100 each. When arriving at the fort, the officer told me it i didn't have all the quantity. I had no idea what was the quantity in the first place, but I bought a lot more bombs and gunpowder, but that was still not enough so i thought it was bugged and I failed the quest.

Back