• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ERAS 2 GOF Cuirass Bug

JarJarBinks

Landlubber
I have run into a bug regarding certain types of Cuirasses in the game.

Once you have it equipped the character will no longer draw his sword but constantly have his pistol equipped. As a consequence of this when shooting said pistol he will draw an invisible weapon and shoot that one. It does not hinder gameplay at all, it just looks really weird.

So far i discovered that it happens for the Spanish Cuirass and annoyingly for the Grandee´s Cuirass as well.

For the Flemish Cuirass everything is fine.

Does anyone know what causes that/how to fix that issue ?

Once you have it equipped the character will no longer draw his sword but constantly have his pistol equipped. As a consequence of this when shooting said pistol he will draw an invisible weapon and shoot that one. It does not hinder gameplay at all, it just looks really weird.

So far i discovered that it happens for the Spanish Cuirass and annoyingly for the Grandee´s Cuirass as well.

Probably a problem in HeroDescribe configuration for the specific character you are playing. Send me a save game and I will troubleshoot. Email chezjfrey @ hotmail dot com

I got your email and fixed the problem. I am working on a few other things that need testing, so I have delayed uploading to Itch. So I am sending you an email with the files specific to fix this one issue so you can proceed.

Back