• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Evil starforce at work?

Merciless Mark

Build mod - Master Gunner
Storm Modder
You may be aware of, maybe even experienced some of the crashes that ppl have been complaining about.
specificly the 10-15 minute crashes.
However, im starting to wonder if those particular crashes are starforce related.

I installed AoP and i applied the starforce crack. so no starforce for me, yes i experience crashes too, but they dont occurr at all that often, they are random and i can play up to over an hour without crashes, usually i get the crashes after heavy scene shifting(ocean, to map, to battle, to town and ect)

so could it in fact be that starforce makes the problems that already exist worse?

your thoughts?

I've had very few crashes, and im still playing the retail version of the game.

However, I have noticed very often when i'm in a ship battle and hitting the spacebar to fire my cannons that my tower will be making weird beeping noises... but only when in a ship battle and firing the cannons.. not when in swordfights and hitting the spacebar to block.. weird eh?

Back