• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

.exe crash error

mrpirate101

Landlubber
C:\PROJECTS\DRIVE_V2\ENGINE\SOURCES\Core.cpp line 364
no 'engine.ini' file

it says this bascically now how do i sort this out, i must mention i am very pissed off due to the fact that it's the second time my game has screwed up following these instructions on the forums, i want to play this game and have no idea how to get it to work any ideas

the original worked yes, build 13 i didn't try, i just followed your instructions on the forum thinking you guy know what your doing and it wouldn't run

You have to install Build 13 anyway as per the instructions.
Once you've done that, check if it works before continuing with Build 14 Alpha 10.

i''ll reinstall the game and then the build 13 mod but if it doesn't work i'm going to rip this flaming pc of mine apart then i'll pay yours a visit :whipa

If it doesn't work, something is going wrong beyond my control. The files work.

would vista have something to do with it because it plays the un-modded version of the game no problem, but i haven't tested it with just the build 13 doing that now ok, i'll let you know

Installation and Gameplay Tips:
- If you have Windows Vista, DON'T install the game to Program Files; security measures tend to prevent the modpack from installing correctly
Install to, for example, C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean instead

If you didn't do that to begin with, you can move the game folder now and then install the modpacks.

Back