• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Extra questbook entry after completing smuggling

HellSailor

Privateer
Storm Modder
Ok, I have tested smuggling again with new fixes (Not the last ones, becuase I don't want to start a whole new game) and I found that in Sao Jorge when you do smuggling it appears on the questbook. But... here I found something buggy after finishing it...

Buggy questbook.jpg

Will check This but i believe i fixed This already...

Could someone (@Pillat maybe?) Test if this is still the case in the most recent version? @HellSailor did the coastguard show up? Did you complete the deal normally?
I won't have time to test this today but I got a bit time tonight to fix it, but it would help if someone has a savegame close before this happening. But first please try if this is fixed already.

Yeah, the coastguard showed up. And I could complete the smuggling without any problems. After finishing the smuggling, you get that buggy entry on the questbook.

I did two smuggling runs on the newest verison one where I got caught and 1 where I didn't and for both I couldn't replicate this problem.... So please check it with the newest version first and if it still persist please upload a savegame prior before getting the entry.

I did two smuggling runs on the newest verison one where I got caught and 1 where I didn't and for both I couldn't replicate this problem.... So please check it with the newest version first and if it still persist please upload a savegame prior before getting the entry.

With the latest patch this problem is solved. I did smuggling of coffee on Buccaneer storyline and it worked perfectly. No buggy entries on the questbook.

Back