• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved f12 console

kaizerkat

Freebooter
i use to know how to get the ships longitude and latitude readings when i pushed the f12 button and now i just get the words executed console. What do i do to get the lat and long numbers back on screen?

Find the console file in the PROGRAM folder

Open the file

It should look like this:-
Code:
void ExecuteConsole()
{
   ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
   ref ch;
   int i;
   int limit;
                       // Case 0 = Enable reload (useful when you get stuck on boarding) + Set player type (if you cannot move anymore)
   switch(0)                 // Case 1 = Various test and cheat codes
   {                     // Case 2 = Location coordinate information
     case 1:                 // Case 3 = Automatic instant cheats in port
                       // Case 4 = Instant teleport to Hendrick Vanderdecken

// Give ship
     // ------------------
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,pchar.ship.type,pchar.ship.name,-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"NL_Amsterdam","Amsterdam",-1,HOLLAND,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"CursedDutchman","Flying Dutchman",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"QueenAnnesRevenge","Queen Anne's Revenge",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"RN_SteamFrigate","HMS Astrea",-1,ENGLAND,true,true);
     //   CrimsonBlood_ModifyShip()
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,SHIP_CURSED,PreprocessText("#scursed_ship#"),-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     /*

Change --- >>> switch (0) to switch (2)

so it looks like:

Code:
void ExecuteConsole()
{
   ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
   ref ch;
   int i;
   int limit;
                       // Case 0 = Enable reload (useful when you get stuck on boarding) + Set player type (if you cannot move anymore)
   switch(2)                 // Case 1 = Various test and cheat codes
   {                     // Case 2 = Location coordinate information
     case 1:                 // Case 3 = Automatic instant cheats in port
                       // Case 4 = Instant teleport to Hendrick Vanderdecken

// Give ship
     // ------------------
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,pchar.ship.type,pchar.ship.name,-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"NL_Amsterdam","Amsterdam",-1,HOLLAND,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"CursedDutchman","Flying Dutchman",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"QueenAnnesRevenge","Queen Anne's Revenge",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,"RN_SteamFrigate","HMS Astrea",-1,ENGLAND,true,true);
     //   CrimsonBlood_ModifyShip()
     //   GiveShip2Character(pchar,SHIP_CURSED,PreprocessText("#scursed_ship#"),-1,PIRATE,true,true);
     /*

This will enable the case in the console that gives you the coordinates.

Save the file and use F12 to activate the console in the game as before. - you should now get the coordinates.

:read

Back