• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

F2 does not work

harry191

Landlubber
played potc on my mates pc and fort it was great so got it my self, the first day it worked fine but then when i went to play it the next day the F2 key for character stats and other options did not work tryed to change key but wont let me and i reinstalled the game but still didnt work so i carryed on playing the game an done a few quests with out even being able to look a the quest book (that was a mission)but i keep gettin level ups and cant use them an its realy starting to anoy me, can anyone help an fix the problem?

also is the game ment to run without the disk or is that just me?

First thing you should try when controls are not working right: Go into the options menu and set the controls back to default. See if it works after that. Also: You can't access the F2 menu when you're sailing on the map.

What version of the game are you using? Have you installed the Build 12.1 modpack? The game is not supposed to run without the disc, but Build 12.1 contains a no-CD fix, so if you use that modpack, you won't need the disc anymore.

Back