• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Falaise de Fleur won't attack!

FoxholeNorman

Landlubber
I have attacked and taken the french port once then, a little later it came back, so I attacked it again. No problems, that is what I wanted. There was a point in the "Freeing Oxbay" quest where I paid a pirate to fix my relations with them, so I could moor there and get the Barque I had to destroy. Well, long story short, I can't attack them. The reticle is always green and I still can't fire no matter what. I fight all there ships and even get attacked while I'm in the harbor but the fort won't attack me (I want it to). Does it just take longer after two attacks for the fort to get up the strength to fight. I really can't stand the french so I pick on them as much as possible so I would hate to lose this opportunity. I was thinking maybe a quest or something there wouldn't allow me to attack but I can't think of any the only active quests I have are the "return the chest to Oweyn" and "Rhaoul Rheims" and miscellaneous treasure quests. I'm using Mod 13 with update 3.

Thanks

On a side note, are the muskets in Mod 13 and when (level wise) do you get them?

Nothing to do with Falaise de Fleur Fort, but if you want to find a musket and meanwhile having fun with the French, why don't you press the numpad 9 key at land? (in an English colony for exemple : in Redmond it's very funny)

Back