• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

FireBat, this is for you

seaturtle

Landlubber
If you are still working on your trade mod you may find this interesting.

http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/pirate_food.html

Sorry for the bad attitude the other day but I had family probs and should not have taken it out on you. :eek:ops2

If you are still working on your trade mod you may find this interesting.

http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/pirate_food.html

Sorry for the bad attitude the other day but I had family probs and should not have taken it out on you. :eek:ops2

Some good info there mate. I have read this article before, and have a lot of this info stored away for another mod. A chef mod, where the livestock added to the Trade Overhaul Mod can be 'harvested' to use as food. Also, to be able to use the various spices that have been added in preparing the food. Doing this would influence moral, and effeciency of the crew. Other things mentioned was the crew catching a sea-turtle. It would be nice if I could figure out how to get the random chance of crew catching food at sea to bolster the supply of food.

Dont worry about the other day mate, we all have bad ones.

Anyway of turning a shark skin into a sea-turtles skin? I mean not all sea-turtles, but a random sea-turtle here and there while sharks roam.

35bfbjb1-1.gif
green-sea-turtle_564_600x450.jpg

im sure that can be done. I, unfortunatly, have the artistic skills of a retarded squirrel. I am more conserned with the code that would be required to turn said seaturtle into food

Well yeah I understand about the food idea you need, but seeing the sea-turtles swim near the ship would add to the food chain idea somewhat. This game needs more animation as it really doesn't have enough life in it. Like wind that is blowing the grass but the tree limbs are stiff as steel. Fish should be jumping up in the streams ( ocean too ) dogs and cats running around.( Their already barking and meowing. :wp )

This game is not built on a good engine and coding is rotten and very hard for you Modders to try and straighten out. Maybe I'm expecting to much. :shrug

Good thing UBI did not publish this game as it really would have been a mess. :rolleyes:

Anyway FireBat I wish you and all the CMv3 Modders luck. :onya

Back