• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

firing at stern?

Merciless Mark

Build mod - Master Gunner
Storm Modder
Well, i havent gotten it yet, im planning to. however i was just so curious, is the stern of ships weak as they were in reality? because that was one major tactic when fighting against a superior ship, to try to smack in with broadsides in the stern, wich caused the most damage to the ships as the cannon balls went trought the whole lenght of the ship.

Seems firing at the stern is just the same as firing at any other part of the ship, except you might be able to knock out the front guns.

well when i fire in 1st person mode from the deck and i actually point to the stern then a lot more damage is done.

Im actually starting enjoy this game more and more, there are a bunch of options i think have improved from POTC, but back to the topic i recommend trying to fire from 1st person so from the deck of ya ship and see for ya self. Maybe it was just this one ship i fired on.

Back