• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

First Screenshots for Patrician 4

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
[imgleft]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_cQOyQjTP3GY/S8EsoaOeI4I/AAAAAAAAAW0/vUbQ3pW1G_8/s128/patrician-4.gif[/imgleft]I got this via a thread on the official forum HERE which linked me to a page at PC Games.de. Finally the first screenshots are coming out from Kalypso for Patrician 4. What is interesting, apart from the beautiful 3D landscapes is that town management seems to be taking a more active role. It's also comforting to see all of the usual trade items are there and the interface while redesigned still has alot of familiar features which should reduce the learning curve.

As per previous releases the game is currently being made in German, I don't think this will hold the release for the English version however.

Below are a few of the screenshots, you can see them all if you head to the PC Games.de website HERE

Screenshot_S5_03.jpg autohandel.jpg Screenshot_S5_05.jpg Screenshot_S5_07.jpg Gilde.jpg Screenshot_S5_01.JPG

Don't forget the Patrician 4 wiki is HERE, please add to it if you can.

Thanks for that Keith, I am very much a Patrician fan and am really looking forward to playing Patrician 4. If they include a multiplayer as usual, we pirates should get together and start a full multiplayer game sometime :)

Yeah, I'm amazed it never took off a bit more, luckily for us the Germans bought it :)

Multiplayer would take forever though :keith

Impressive . The only drawback I see so far is , I doubt my current computer could handle those graphics . :modding

Back