• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying the Jolly Roger Rep Loss Bug

Bongo95

Landlubber
So now that the scripts are unlocked, which line do i have to edit to remedy this bug that hook's mod used to have a line for?

Also, in boardings my crew are all pirate looking types, not the sailor looking types as they were before. Is there any way to change them back? It isn't a bit deal, it just made it easier during boardings to see how things were going.

So now that the scripts are unlocked, which line do i have to edit to remedy this bug that hook's mod used to have a line for?

Also, in boardings my crew are all pirate looking types, not the sailor looking types as they were before. Is there any way to change them back? It isn't a bit deal, it just made it easier during boardings to see how things were going.
Hello.

I think if you rescue the girl they have locked up in the residence and take her to Mona Island you don't suffer the progressive loss of reputation.

About the companions in the boardings I can't help you, when you go with the French uniform they are soldiers, I imagine it will be for the reputation?

Hello.

I think if you rescue the girl they have locked up in the residence and take her to Mona Island you don't suffer the progressive loss of reputation.

About the companions in the boardings I can't help you, when you go with the French uniform they are soldiers, I imagine it will be for the reputation?
Hi, I'm completely finished with the flying the jolly roger quest line and took Mirabelle to the island, but still have substantial and consistent reputation loss. The walkthrough guide pinned here and elsewhere mentions it, and I've heard it referenced elsewhere as a bug as well.

Hi, I'm completely finished with the flying the jolly roger quest line and took Mirabelle to the island, but still have substantial and consistent reputation loss. The walkthrough guide pinned here and elsewhere mentions it, and I've heard it referenced elsewhere as a bug as well.
I know about that error, I thought it was corrected some time ago. I haven't suffered from it, maybe it's from finishing Nemesis or who knows?

For me the constant reputation loss stopped once I reached the city of lost ships in the pirate saga. Not quite sure why, but up until that point my reputation would go down every day and then it just stopped. I usually keep my hold full of captured captains just to release for good reputation so it didn't end up being much of an issue.

Back