• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

French Pirate in the Tavern

Barbossa

Landlubber
I've been to Oxbay, killed the guards and pirates at the mine. I talked to the French Pirate and he told me I had to go after a convoy to Oxbay.

When I got back to me ship I sunk every ship on the island, but nothing happened. So I left it.

But now the French Pirate follows me around, even inside a townhall, doesn't take up an officer slot, and won't talk to me.

How do ye complete this quest?

The convoy is in a clearing the other side of Greenford.

You could try to go there and see if you can intercept the convoy, failing that you will have to return to a previous save.

if this is the mission on build 11 all u have to do is sail to oxbay and then go through into the jungles (it may take a while to find the right one) there will be some english soldiers that u have to kill then follow the instructions from the pirate dude if it doesnt work there is a walkthrough in the POTC directory in the file "quests added" hope this helps

Back