• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Game crash trying to take Bonaire Fort

ANSEL

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
I tried to take Bonaire fort for the pirates, but the crash when I fight in the fort.
Some strange error logs I think. I use the newest update from today.
I tried twice time and it can be replicated with the savegame here. I post
the logs for both times I try.

Attachments

• error.log
    2.9 KB · Views: 103
  • compile.log
    20.4 KB · Views: 95
  • error.log
    1.4 KB · Views: 91
  • compile.log
    27.2 KB · Views: 88
  • -=Player=- Open Sea February 20th, 1751.zip
    886.5 KB · Views: 77
I dont now why the logs mentions smuggling, I have not being involved in any smuggling
in this game. A lot of attributes are missing. As I say it is in the 17-4-16 update those problems
occurs.

Code:
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\interface.c; line: 1586
no memory
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\interface.c; line: 1586
no memory
This is always a weird one. To be certain, can you remove your "options" file and clear out any unnecessary savegames?

And for the one millionth time, there is AGAIN stuff about Levelling. For goodness sake, that just never ends, does it? :modding

Does this crash happen every time? And if so, did it also happen with the 2 April version or not?

Does this crash happen every time? And if so, did it also happen with the 2 April version or not?
Yes it happens ever times, I dont have tried to take Bonaire with the 2 April update, so I cant
tell you.
This is always a weird one. To be certain, can you remove your "options" file and clear out any unnecessary savegames?
That I will do.
And for the one millionth time, there is AGAIN stuff about Levelling. For goodness sake, that just never ends, does it? :modding
I wont dare to say the words there is in my mind.
I posted two error logs because I have two crashes, just to be covert.

@Pieter Boelen The console command :
DeleteAttribute(CharacterFromID("Redmond Commander"), "relation_to_pirates");
wont work and help me no more.

The console command :
DeleteAttribute(CharacterFromID("Redmond Commander"), "relation_to_pirates");
wont work and help me no more.
For Kralendijk, use "Douwesen Commander" instead of "Redmond".

Yes it happens ever times, I dont have tried to take Bonaire with the 2 April update, so I cant
tell you.
I tried to replicate the crash and your error logs, but it all worked quite fine. :unsure

I dont earn anything by taking the forts, not now and not when I toke Port Royal.
That is normal. If you want the money, you have to ransack the town.
Giving the town to another nation gives you "relation points", but indeed no money.

There IS something very weird with your save though.
Apparently you DO have a rank with the pirates, but you do NOT have the pirate equivalent of a LoM.
Therefore you aren't gaining points with them.

I have NO CLUE how that could possible though.
Did you ever deliberately join the pirates?

Did you ever deliberately join the pirates?
Yes for sure. That´s how it looks for me now: seadogs2_0000.jpg

Yes for sure. That´s how it looks for me now:
So you talked to Isenbrandt Jurcksen and decided to join the pirates on purpose?

In that case, something very strange happened.
You must have been officially part of the Brotherhood before, but you aren't anymore.

Not sure yet how that can occur. I'll need to do some searching. But not today.

Back