• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Game Crashes Randomly

Chris Macdo

Landlubber
So i recently downloaded the Vanilla game and played that for a short time before i found this mod, and decided to try it out. I Was able to play the original story through completely fine for a while until the game randomly keeps crashing for what seems to be no reason. If i got into the options menu of the game and try to scroll through it, it will crash. When i get into a fight and draw my sword, the game crashes. Any help would be appreciated.

Specs: Windows 10
NVIDIA GTX 1060 6gb
RAM: 16GB
CPU: i5-7500

Please provide the error.log (if present) and the compile.log and system.log files after such a crash occured.

Please provide the error.log (if present) and the compile.log and system.log files after such a crash occured.
There are no windows or logs that pop up after the crash has occured, or am do the logs get saved in the directory somewhere the crash occurs?

There are no windows or logs that pop up after the crash has occured, or am do the logs get saved in the directory somewhere the crash occurs?
They are saved in the root directory of your game install

are these all the updates versions? and do i need the archive fix thing? sorry.. im new to this..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 105
Back