• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

German Combined Mod

hal2001ibm

Landlubber
Hallo!

Leider kann ich ganz schlecht English. Aber vielleicht kann mir ja doch jemand helfen. Ich habe aus dem Combined Mod 1.8 ein eigenes Mod für die German-Version von AOP2 gebastelt. Es sollte eigentlich ein Patch für die schlechte Übersetzung des Spiels werden, aber das Mod gefiel mir so gut, das ich es gleich noch mit einbaute. Inzwischen sind auch etliche Verbesserungen aus dem Combined Mod 2 und 3 mit eingebaut. Allerdings möchte ich das Original- Rätseldesign nicht verändern. 28 neue Charactere und 45 neue Schiffe sind integriert. Musik habe ich auch komplett erneuert.

Ich brauche aber Hilfe beim Testen und der Fehlersuche, besonders im deutschen Texten sind noch viele Fehler. Außerdem interessiert mich noch, welche Charaktermodelle aus dem Combined-Mod 3 welche Animationsdateien verwenden.

Ich würde meine Werke hier gern zum Download anbieten!

Hello!

Unfortunately, I can do quite badly English. But, nevertheless, maybe somebody can help me. I have made from the Combined Mod 1.8 own Mod for the German version of AOP2. It should become, actually, a patch for the bad translation of the play, but I liked the Mod so well which I inserted immediately still with. In the meantime, several improvement from the Combined Mod 2 and 3 with is also inserted. Indeed, I would not like to change the Original riddle design. 28 new Charactere and 45 new ships are integrated. I have renewed music also completely.

However, I need help with the testing and the mistake search, especially in the German text are still many mistakes. In addition, still interests me which character models from the Combined-Mod 3 which animation files use.

I would offer my works here with pleasure to the download!

Maybe I get an answer.

Benutze doch einfach den Übersetzer von Google das mache ich häufig auch so. ;)
Ich glaube nicht das man dir auf Deutsch antworten wird.

Use Just use the Google translator I often do that way. ;)
I do not think that one may otherwise respond to German.

Yep I dont know how many Deutsch speaking people we have on the forum, there is a few, but the language you are going to get an answer for is English and if I guess right you want a German translation of the combined mod?

If this is the case it isnt wise to do that until a stable final version is released and that wont happen for awhile

I totally agree with Captain Maggee here, and when a stable version is released we will need people who can translate from English to German, this is not an area i know of and wouldn't attempt it since i can't speak German. The next problem is finding people who can translate it from Englaish to German and wish to translate it. You never know one day you might be able to pick the language you want to use for the mod when installing it, but that will not happen for a long time if at all possible to do. :shrug

Back