• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Getting a named officer

Rezqap

Landlubber
sorry if my english is bad, i'm not american but asian,, i just wanna ask how to get a famous officer like peter blood when i playing with red leg,, :D

NPC Hero characters are recruited from taverns predominantly and several from specific game quests.

Acquiring the first type is fairly direct, but requires your hero to be a decent level (equal or higher to the NPC hero) and have acceptable authority skill and a bit of luck for them to accept your offer to recuit them into your fleet.
Every selectable hero becomes an NPC hero in game, they are all out there in the game world.
NPC heros "move around" in the game world, but generally stick to their national affiliation for ports of call.
Keep in mind that their base reputation is important as this will effect your ability to keep them happy as a crew member or companion ship captain.

The second type is NOT easy, and generally requires many hours of gameplay as they are tied to interlinking game quests.
There are three quest NPC heroes all with SUPERIOR abilities, but I wont spoil any more surprises since you are playing the game early.

Good luck and have fun.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Back