• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

GMViewer Don't work!!

Estharos

Landlubber
Storm Modder
I got window 7 and trying to use the GMViewer so I can look into the gm file but it don't work right. The program start right but I see no image. Anyone got the same problem and know how to fix it?

Cheers, :cheers

I've got Windows 7 and it works for me, just not for characters (famous known problem for which we haven't found a fix). :(

Same problem, characters texrures dont apply to the model, ships show fine tho, i decided to just live with that
I ve heared that this problem is caused by videocard and OS
for example, my PC with Win 7 and Geforce GTX 470 has problem with texrures in gm viewer, my laptop with Win XP and Geforce go7600 works fine...

That is *@#%#@ me up, for my work that I'm doing right now. How m'I suppose to chose the proper character for my quests?? Well hope someone found a fix somewhere. It gonna take me a decade to spawn them one by one to see what they look like. Anyone got another alternative except the viewer to see those character models?

Cheers, :cheers

Hi Estharos,

Look at them in TOOL if that's working...you only need to convert the textures to tga.(see the character in action too).
Otherwise,write a list of characters your thinking of...I'll send you screenshots of them in gm view.

damski.

Back