• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help GoF 1.2 : Salary

SuperToro

Landlubber
Hi !

I've just installed this fantastic mod but there is only one problem : Is it normal that each months pays are too high ?
For exemple, i have the Queen's Anne Revenge with only 5 sailors (lot of crew lost after a battle), 2 officers (Jeremy Pitt and one-eyed gunner) i have to pay them about 250 000 gold...
I like difficulties but this is too much :(

Does someone know how to modify this in the files ?

Thanks a lot

Do you skip paying salaries? If you do that is the likely reason why, over time when you skip salaries the salary amount increases and continues until you pay. Do you have any unpaid loans?

i can't do anything else than skip salararies cause i have no money yet. Salariy amount doesnt increase each time but i think it is so high o_O ! I have just started my game (it's not my first one). I have no loans. I can skip each month pay but i think my officers loyalty are decreasing...

Well thats exactly the reason why your salary now is so high. Until you pay them its going to get bigger and bigger. And yes if you dont pay ,salary DOES increase every month. A bit of more plundering should get you more money either that or sell the Qeen Anne.

Back