• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gof 2.0 quick travel button for land is gone plus french see me as an enemy

Pharos3224

Landlubber
Quick travel button is gone for cities only for peter blood character (not the quest)
other charactes have it but not peter blood which is most annnoying

I have completed all the quests and escaped the two spanish sloops but nowhere I go or how long time I spend there is no option for fast travel in cities.

why is this? how to edit it to work? I use gof 2.0.

ALSO the french see me as an enemy no matter what
I have not killed or captured any french right from the beginning and the nation bar says they are neutral with english yet they identify me as an enemy as peter blood.
alas as other characters the french dont see me as an enemy and the fast travel works.. what is wrong here??

Should I switch mod is gof 2.0 bugged? I havent tried the old combined mod 3.2 if it would work for peter blood character.

please advice on the quick button for city travel gone for peter blood and french see me as an enemy from the beginning of the game

I told you: I do not know.
If anyone who knows sees this, I'm sure they'll respond.
But I don't know anyone who would know.

I fear you'll have to be both patient and lucky to get an answer.
There's no other option...

Okay I figured I need french trading licence and french flag for them not to see me as an enemy but still quick travel button is gone. Maybe I should try gof 1.2 or cmd

Don't know if I'm a COAS expert, but I'm certainly not a GOF expert, even though it is based on COAS. Never played that mod, don't have the scripts, can't help, sorry.
Fair enough.

I honestly have no idea how much as changed in GoF compared to clean CoAS.
My initial impression was always that the changes were somewhat on the minor side...

Back