• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved GOF historical eras morgan mission problem

razanon

Landlubber
hi Friends im playing GOF eras mod, im a corsair, im doing the second misión to get a passenger from port prince to port royale but its imposible to anchor, they attacking me, and walking around de island goes to combat when i enter to streets, how i can enter on port royale? is there any way to do it as a corsair? i tried different flags, but nothing happens the "discover" me and attacks.

It is possible, but very difficult early in game because you probably have a very low stealth skill.

You have TWO options here, but both require you to still be flying another nations flag, not pirate, specifically English or French.

Option 1 - Buy an English Trade Patent for 30 Days through a diplomat
Option 2 - Keep trying to sneak into town (preferably at night, and then rest in the tavern)

well thx a lot, i read your last message about quests in your mod, i have one issue, in the Phase 3 of Morgans quest, when you need to go to talk to the bartender to fing lows house, cant be done, tavern is bugged you enter and have black screen.

Razanon,

This is not my mod, its ModernKnight1's, I just like to provide assistance.
This error has already been repaired.
Download the updated graphic files from the mod thread page, and reload you game from a previous point before you start the Edward Low and "the black spot".
This quest is working.

Back