• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Good Things And Bad Things About SD:TEHO?

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
:ahoy

Actually since a few months I play SD:COAS (version 1.3. vanilla) on Steam. Soon, after finishing the most of the main quests, I would like to move over to the newer SD:TEHO game.

So far I can see the game is out since 6 years. It seems to bee that many of you made quite a lot of experiences with the whole gameplay. What I would like to know which are the "good things" and "bad things" in this game? What`s your honest opinion about it? Is it worth to give it a try or a total waste of time? Must be many things to discuss about it here...

Thanks for your honest opinion guys!!

See you soon here again through my spyglass...

:ship

Actually since a few months I play SD:COAS (version 1.3. vanilla) on Steam. Soon, after finishing the most of the main quests, I would like to move over to the newer SD:TEHO game.

So far I can see the game is out since 6 years. It seems to bee that many of you made quite a lot of experiences with the whole gameplay. What I would like to know which are the "good things" and "bad things" in this game? What`s your honest opinion about it? Is it worth to give it a try or a total waste of time? Must be many things to discuss about it here...

Hello.

TEHO has better graphics, the game is still in development, the new edition will be ready soon, and the variety of missions is brutal.

Coas without mods is riddled with bugs, TEHO has less, the graphics are older and it doesn't have too many missions.

The only good thing about Coas is the freedom of character choice and its world is more open.

I got TEHO, as I thought it had colony management, but thinking of going back to CoAS because I'm missing colony management. CoAS also has poor colony management but at least it's still there and with a mod it be improved. I have yet to find a mod for TEHO that restores the hardest part of the game, conquering all and managing the entire New World.

I got TEHO, as I thought it had colony management, but thinking of going back to CoAS because I'm missing colony management. CoAS also has poor colony management but at least it's still there and with a mod it be improved. I have yet to find a mod for TEHO that restores the hardest part of the game, conquering all and managing the entire New World.
I'm afraid this game doesn't have that option, maybe the new game that is in the pipeline will have it although it is very possible that they will add other things before that.

Back