• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Greetings

Peter Blood

Privateer
Hi, I would like to introduce myself to the forums. I am Peter Blood (not my real name) and I would like to be recognized into the modding community on this site. I don't know if there is something I have to do to prove myself, but I do have modding experience. I have never modded any of Akkella's games, but I am a modder of KOTOR over on the LucasForums. I was working on a TC over there and I decided I would try and give this game a try.

Ahoy Peter Blood, welcome aboard mate! The biggest requirement for becoming a modder is to show an interest in modding! Just hang around in the modding forums until you find something that might interest you. The best way to learn how to mod POTC or CoAS is just to jump right in and give it a try. Not everything is well documented and there are some things that we just don't understand completely even after several years of modding, but there are many tutorials in the modding forums, and you might have a look at the manual and History and Tutorials .PDF's that was released with POTC Build 14 Alpha. You can find a link to the History and Tutorials in my sig. Good luck mate! :onya

:gday

Welcome to the forum! Just do as Thagarr said, and your work will get noticed. :yes Inclusion in the "Modders" group, I think, was more open and quicker before a past member went a little wacky. :wacko:

uncle_sam.jpg

I just HAD to do it. :cheeky

What don't you like about the new forum setup?
Anything we can do something about?

Back