• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gummi Bears (1922/1985-1991/2022)

Holy SHIT!
I watched ALL of this here; and I didn't even REMOTELY realize that they got up to a full SEVEN seasons!!
That just completely creeped up on me. :shock

I'm going to have to dig through my archives to see if I can find a suitable photo. Basically, one Christmas, Haribo produced a special package of their sweets. It was a big cardboard tube with a plastic cone and was supposed to be a rocket, though they'd neglected to add vital components such as fins and a motor. Several of us who were into building and flying model rockets bought these, made the necessary adjustments, and sent them skywards. The original contents became rocketeer fuel.

I'm going to have to dig through my archives to see if I can find a suitable photo. Basically, one Christmas, Haribo produced a special package of their sweets. It was a big cardboard tube with a plastic cone and was supposed to be a rocket, though they'd neglected to add vital components such as fins and a motor. Several of us who were into building and flying model rockets bought these, made the necessary adjustments, and sent them skywards. The original contents became rocketeer fuel.
Now THAT is putting SPECIAL packages to GOOD BLOODY USE!! :rofl

That's only the half of it. We have a big annual meeting at the end of each August. There are several light-hearted contests. The short phase of building Haribo rockets led to a whole new contest, "Confectionery Rockets", in which the rocket's body must be made from some form of sweetie container. Smarties, sherbet and various other sweeties have had tubular packaging, either permanently or as one-off specials. Haribo's rocket tube was only produced one year but its legacy lives on!

I really need to buy a new bag of gummi bears.
Ideally HARIBO ones!
They're the classics.
And therefore the best. :cheeky

Here in Italy we go only to Nutella ... the jar of Nutella is mandatory in every family at home .. it is like Rum on the ship ... if there is no one in the house there is a risk of mutiny ....
☠️☠️☠️

Back