• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"has moored some close to pirate colony" ???

inquisiteur

Landlubber
"A convoy from Spain, bearing a load of Gold, has moored some close to Pirate colony to replenish its hold"

I am on that mission and have absolutely no idea where I should go....I remember when discussing that the pirate mentionning the "pirate bay shore"....

Went to all pirate settlement I know, I dont know where to look. Can anyone help ?

PS: on a side note I spent 1 hour crawling in the near entrance area in Marigold for some gem to the loan shark, never found it, any clue where I should look or how ?

There are two beaches close to pirate colony at Bermuda: Ruin Shore and the Wreck at the Cove of the Washbasin. Sail close to each and start looking for the Spanish Convoy. If you are not hostile to the Spanish, their top status indicators will turn red and they will become hostile as you close on them.

On the gem quests it helps to turn off the vegetation in options so it's easier to find. It's there, just a real pain to find. Honestly the money lender quests really aren't worth the time in my opinion.

Happy Hunting

MK

There are two beaches close to pirate colony at Bermuda: Ruin Shore and the Wreck at the Cove of the Washbasin. Sail close to each and start looking for the Spanish Convoy. If you are not hostile to the Spanish, their top status indicators will turn red and they will become hostile as you close on them.

On the gem quests it helps to turn off the vegetation in options so it's easier to find. It's there, just a real pain to find. Honestly the money lender quests really aren't worth the time in my opinion.

Happy Hunting

MK

Thank you very much, I'm gonna try both tips.

Back