• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Having difficulties starting the Pirate Saga

KWyz

Landlubber
I've tried looking for descriptions of this particular issue, but I couldn't find anything about this.

I've paid one million pesos to the greedy French governor, and went back to the main character's brother, who advised me to look up pirate leaders. At that point it looks like I can go to both La Vega and Blueweald, since both characters are named specifically.

The issue is that, when I get on the mainland, the tavern keeper states nothing about Jan. I can go to his place, his wife tells me he's upstairs, he himself is upstairs but nothing else happens, there's no further dialogue. The woman that was meant to be in the fort is not there.

I don't want to start "Flying the Jolly Roger" yet (the whole questline seems like a bother with all the stuff that needs to be collected), the Justice Island part seems a lot more exciting, but how do I start it?

I get the feeling that I'm missing an important details.

Thank you!

hi, well i dont think u can start saga without atleast starting ftjr, well u can pick up the 1st quest fail it and the whole questline is done no rewards but u can start saga normally.

Edit: If i right remember theres a lvl cap to start ftjr, so if u get above it the whole questline will be locked and u can start piret saga

Last edited:
Back