• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] editing shipyard

sagitarius_2k

Landlubber
i like to built big powerfull convoy, but the only solerey ship in the ocean is me

any way to cheat that so i can get man of war as my other ship??

thanks in advanced

I think if you enable cheats, the shipyards will populate with all the ships of the game, this way you'll be able to buy the ship you want.

Why not capture it and upgrade at the shipyard in Bermuda? Food for thought...
I run 2 Flying Dutchman ships by having the luck to capture from Gentelmen of Luck. I did it with the Black or Dark Angel Corvette (I loved that ship, it was a true raider).
This mod is awesome.

To enable cheats all you need to do is go into the game directory and open the folder "Program" and open the file "_mod_on_off.H" and look for the following code not far from the top.

Code:
#define MOD_BETTATESTMODE			"OFF"  // On -DEV version; Test - TST ver; Off - relize

cange this to.

Code:
#define MOD_BETTATESTMODE			"ON"  // On -DEV version; Test - TST ver; Off - relize

Save and exit file. No start COAS and load your save game or start a fresh, if loading a save game you might have weird controls like for example moving the mouse could be inverted ie, up is down, down is up etc. To fix this go into options and set the controls to default, now your game controls should be back to normal, to activate the cheats press F12 to open the cheat debug window, at the bottom right you will see a tab called something like beta testing. Click on this and the second from the bottom on the list of cheats should be something like "Beta Testing Enabled". Click on this to activate it. Now go to a shipyard and look at the ships lists, you should have all ships in the game listed here now included quest ships. If you do not then (if playing with CMV3.2) use the reinit button (if not) then go to another shipyard (one you have not visited in a while). If still no look then it looks like you have done something wrong, reopen the cheat debug window and follow the steps above again.

Back