• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Find and kill Edward Law

Gilgha

Landlubber
Ahoy!

Ok so I know there are many topics about Edward Law but even after reading them I'm not able to go any further in the quest.

I've been tell Edward Law is in Bermudas. But I cannot find him there. I've talked to the bartender, the shipyard, etc. but nobody seems to want to talk about Law...

What should I do?

It's been a couple of years since I did that one, so I don't remember. I thought he was at Porto Principe though not Bermuda. Did you try landing at the different shores and walking around the country parts of the island? Also a lot of quests require that you get all the thread information before they allow to get to the last segment. Did you ask about Low at the tavern?

MK

It's been a couple of years since I did that one, so I don't remember. I thought he was at Porto Principe though not Bermuda. Did you try landing at the different shores and walking around the country parts of the island? Also a lot of quests require that you get all the thread information before they allow to get to the last segment. Did you ask about Low at the tavern?

MK

I'm not trying to get to the last segment, the next segment is 'go to Bermuda' :p. It's even written in the quest book. I've tryied to talk with the bartender, the shipyard and the residence but nobody talks about Law.

Here you go bud, this is the guide i used when i was testing this quest out because of a bug.

Time low enough to be killed and without mark.
Go to Le François, but there is no Law, the landlord tells you that the yard was looking for a ship, but Francois is not the site, go to Port de France, speaking with capo.cantiere. with the money lender and then with the flow controller: say you are looking for relatives and Law, but does not believe in exchange of 15000 directs you to Bermuda (if you say that you try to make him pay, you arrested).
A Bermuda go to the site and explain you are looking for Law to kill him (if you say that your friend will be directed Jackman makes you kill: Member has cheated the brig Sea Wolf).
To enrich the quest, after talking with the master shipwright not go straight from the bartender, but the first pass by Jackman, who tells stories of various backgrounds among the Costa Brothers, and Morgan in particular, and offers additional reward for Low skin.
Then talk with the bartender, who tells you Goodley sitting there, and there Goodley directed at Cumana.
(Or, after the yard, immediately speak with the bartender still works, but is not part of Jackman, who is also interesting because it anticipates the grounds of future developments)
Along the way, capture at least a second vessel, sloop or possibly lugger.
Cumana to the bartender, with normal information dialog to 1000 dollars, informs you that there's a brig attacking small boats or sloops type luggers
Park then the main ship and going out with a sloop and a lugger (if the ship was 2 ^ cl. More, sale and purchase in exchange for a cl. 6).
Aboard, remain on the screen of sea and surf a bit 'off: The Sea Wolf is out there.
Capture and kill Law.
If you take the quest complete, go first to Jackman, who will be happy and will give the Sea Wolf.
Then come back to Morgan for the final reward (very small).
You can go directly from Morgan and keep the same the Sea Wolf, and this is also closed, but without the recognition and compliments to Jackman.
The Sea Wolf is a special brig, with a nice look at statistical variables sometimes good, but cmq below the Blue Bird is equally cl. 4.
The best stat I found are: hull 2905, sp. 16.76, man. 48.64, Equip. Max 202, 24 16 rod.
The randomization of stats is not done on the pier at the time when the capture, like the Blue Bird, perhaps much sooner, or every game has some stats in advance.

Here you go bud, this is the guide i used when i was testing this quest out because of a bug.

Time low enough to be killed and without mark.
Go to Le François, but there is no Law, the landlord tells you that the yard was looking for a ship, but Francois is not the site, go to Port de France, speaking with capo.cantiere. with the money lender and then with the flow controller: say you are looking for relatives and Law, but does not believe in exchange of 15000 directs you to Bermuda (if you say that you try to make him pay, you arrested).
A Bermuda go to the site and explain you are looking for Law to kill him (if you say that your friend will be directed Jackman makes you kill: Member has cheated the brig Sea Wolf).
To enrich the quest, after talking with the master shipwright not go straight from the bartender, but the first pass by Jackman, who tells stories of various backgrounds among the Costa Brothers, and Morgan in particular, and offers additional reward for Low skin.
Then talk with the bartender, who tells you Goodley sitting there, and there Goodley directed at Cumana.
(Or, after the yard, immediately speak with the bartender still works, but is not part of Jackman, who is also interesting because it anticipates the grounds of future developments)
Along the way, capture at least a second vessel, sloop or possibly lugger.
Cumana to the bartender, with normal information dialog to 1000 dollars, informs you that there's a brig attacking small boats or sloops type luggers
Park then the main ship and going out with a sloop and a lugger (if the ship was 2 ^ cl. More, sale and purchase in exchange for a cl. 6).
Aboard, remain on the screen of sea and surf a bit 'off: The Sea Wolf is out there.
Capture and kill Law.
If you take the quest complete, go first to Jackman, who will be happy and will give the Sea Wolf.
Then come back to Morgan for the final reward (very small).
You can go directly from Morgan and keep the same the Sea Wolf, and this is also closed, but without the recognition and compliments to Jackman.
The Sea Wolf is a special brig, with a nice look at statistical variables sometimes good, but cmq below the Blue Bird is equally cl. 4.
The best stat I found are: hull 2905, sp. 16.76, man. 48.64, Equip. Max 202, 24 16 rod.
The randomization of stats is not done on the pier at the time when the capture, like the Blue Bird, perhaps much sooner, or every game has some stats in advance.

Thanks but again, it says "A Bermuda go to the site and explain you are looking for Law to kill him" but no one wants to talk about Law so I can't tell I'm his enemy. The shipyard wants me to pay 20 000 pieces of eight to open the locked door but don't talk about Law. Jackman talks about pearls and captain Sharp, and the bartender talks about a spanish ship I think.

Have you talked to people in the houses? Have you tried at night time hours?

MK

That website is great, I might just close all the walk through threads and just make one using that website.

Back