• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Game manual?

buho

Privateer
Storm Modder
Aye, mates.

First, be kind with my english, it is not my mother tongue.

Is a manual somewhere? I've searched the whole 'net and can't find no one, except the automatic translation from russian which is in this forum. Cumbersome to read to say the least :shrug.

TIA.
buho (A).

I downloaded the game from www.gamersgate.com legally of course and I became the digital english manual which is about 70 pages long. It doesn't unveil many things that would halp an advanced player but for a newbie I think is a great start.

I downloaded the game from www.gamersgate.com legally of course and I became the digital english manual which is about 70 pages long. It doesn't unveil many things that would halp an advanced player but for a newbie I think is a great start.

Care to share with the rest of us? I got my copy off Ebay and when it arrived it was just the game disc, not even a box, much less a manual. I too have scoured the net looking for a manual and can't find one other than the difficult to understand translated one here on this site.

EDIT: No disrespect intended for the translator, I do appreciate it. Would simply like an English manual that hasn't been run through googles transmangler. :D

I dunno from where my Playlogic copy come (Ireland probably): it is a gift a friend made me long time ago (like many others of my games). But it is legal (I broke the seal) and have no any manual.

Cheers.
buho (A).

NOTE: I still have no freaking idea about how Akella is expresing the point of sail. No little thing, I'll say.

I asked for a sticky in the other thread, which have a more meaningfull name.

Cheers.
buho (A).

Back