• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] i need help for quest

shikimikson

Landlubber
can somebody help me plz with quest "Search for the Sharp spy",i can help u too with some others quest just help me plzzzzz! thanks anyway! :dance

after the guys in the second pearl diver say that you have to meet him(i don't remember where) during the night, it's very easy. go back to your ship. for that you'll pass by a cavern. there's another cavern in this beach. look for it. and you can go before at 22h00. Maybe they leave the place at 00h00.
i find them at the sundown.

i dont understand u,is there two caverns on san juan del norte beach,i know just for one can u explain me how to find that second

hum.... when you arrive in that bay. you have to go to the south to go in one of these cavern. you cross this one to go to the pearl diver settlement.
the other cavern is a dead end. You'll find it, when you arrive in that shore, at the north.

i'm talking about the cavern in the beach of course. I'm not talking about the grotto :/

and what then i have been in santa catalina 's pearl village but nobody helps me there,i have to find informer called emilo at san juan del norte beach he work there at night but i come at all parts of the night for 5 days and nothing. :shrug

You must go to bay of St. Juan del Norte, sea mode, bringing the night and save;
Next, try landing ("Moor") repeatedly, until the register is updated: then go into the cave to the left, meeting with the informer and official Sharp's, and kill them.
Back to Spanish officer who gave you the mission and take the prize: end of the quest. :doff

but i still dont get it what i need to do i go on shore then on ship and do that for 10-11 time and nothing,do i need to go to sea mode and save and every time when he doesnt show up to back on it? and how much on clock must be when he is in cavern?

but i still dont get it what i need to do i go on shore then on ship and do that for 10-11 time and nothing,do i need to go to sea mode and save and every time when he doesnt show up to back on it? and how much on clock must be when he is in cavern?
You must not go down 10-11 times: you must load each time the (single, unique and original) save of sea mode (hour: after 24.00), and try every time one landing.
My experience says that just try 3-4 times.
(P.S.: is the system "save-reload)

hey i manage to replay,i do everything but nothing,load reload on map i save at 01:00 i go to sea mode then moor nothing back on save do that again again nothing do that for 10 time every time nothing plz help me

I do not understand your problems ... :shrug .. :?
Is a mission that I always do, with each new PG, to obtain immediately the God-Rat and the expensive cuirass...
Never found difficulty...
You have sure done the previous steps? The register is activated?

I do not understand your problems ... :shrug .. :?
Is a mission that I always do, with each new PG, to obtain immediately the God-Rat and the expensive cuirass...
Never found difficulty...
You have sure done the previous steps? The register is activated?
what is register? u think logbook

Hi,
I have finished this quest, but for the recompense, no gold cuirass ... just some poor weapons.
Bug ou other ?

Hi,
I have finished this quest, but for the recompense, no gold cuirass ... just some poor weapons.
Bug ou other ?

?? Spanish officer gives you golden cuirass when you finish the quest!! At least I've got it.. Hm..
When I read your post, I have repeted this quest few times from different saves and every time he gave me the cuirass..

hey is there two Perl villages? i found one at the shores of Amatrice but no one gives me the quest? is there another village i need to go to?

Back