• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help!!!! I neeD to know where I can vinD modding tools aarg

Jack Sparrow B

Landlubber
hi i askt this before and i do it today
i neet good sites where i can vind modding tools for free no gold i wil spent in it. as i want to make my own mods and if i neet to jone a modding clan groep i wil de so as long as i get those modding tools i want to make a new black pearl i want to try make new lands to gife holland more power land
as holland was in thet time a great powerful land the dint know fear in thet time but good times pass i ask to all hoe know hou to mod plz help me ...

ahahahah lol .. I'm also dutch but your english is pretty f**ked up xD: just kiddin' xD: but I agree with ya :d: holland was on those time of age's all real strong power ( The best merchant's and shipbuilders like the France :huh )

:shock::

here's a little dutch xD: ; jo kerel luister, je moet ff die koptitel veranderen in --> Help !!!!! I neeD to know where I can FinD modding tools aaight :|

ciao :p:

Modding tools?
Notepad. :blah:

Or, ultraedit, or dccedit, or some `syntax-highlighting` text editor.

That's really all you need, to code for POTC.

Or, if you want to skin, go with Photoshop or Painshop, or Gimp, which is free. You may also need Irfanview, also free. Do a google search for these if you need them. :dio

... you can get photoshop for free, which isn't the same thing as saying photoshop is free lol :?

if you're texturing then you'll also need txconverter and you'll find gmview useful; they're available in the 'tools of the trade' thread. and you'll need a hex editor (see the texturing tutorial thread). and if you're writing quests or otherwise editing dialogue you'll want scheffnow's dialogmerge (available from his ftp site, can't remember exactly where, i think there's a post about it on the forum somewhere).

Back