• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Help installing wip version

Morkar

Landlubber
Hello and Merry Christmas to all!

Great work you all do!

I would like to contribute a bit by testing the latest build if that is of some use. Please, can someone give me a short rundown how to properly install the latest beta build? My actual build is build 14 beta 3.4 (27 Jan 15). Can I just download the latest 3.5 and put it on top of it? Is there a logfile I can activate to give you guys some additional data while testing?

Please, can someone give me a short rundown how to properly install the latest beta build? My actual build is build 14 beta 3.4 (27 Jan 15). Can I just download the latest 3.5 and put it on top of it?
Ahoy there. Please refer to the description in the opening post of this thread. :doff

Is there a logfile I can activate to give you guys some additional data while testing?
There is, but it is enabled by default. So if you run into any issues, you can post the files. :)

Back