• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Layton Dexter

gazda

Landlubber
I cant find the key !!! please help

I have replaced the key model with ladder model, but i still cant see the key !!! How does the ladder model look like? where did you find you layton dexters key? I read one of the possible locations is bow of fury, what else?

Check out the game's walkthrough. It is pinned.

I know what i need to do and i know about tutorials. But i have problems finding the key. Key is randomly generated so there is no walktrough that can tell me where it is. But what im interested if maybe somone who has found the key tell me whre did he find it, so i can see if its maybe generated on same place as other persons key.

I found the key. I found it on Protector, the last ship I looked :). It was next to one of the masts. I replaced the key models with ladder models in order to find it easily, it didnt helped as much as i tought, couse itonically the ladder model was placed to fit perfectly with enviroment, leand on the mast.. In first i tought its sopose to be like that and didnt pay attention, then i walked up to it and hand icon appeard. Now I'm happy :D

Back