• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Help me! Please! GoF 1.2 bug Sails colors!

ZOMBRA32

Landlubber
Hello all......incredible mod!, great!!

Bueno la verdad, no hablo muy bien english, asi que les consultaré en español.

La verdad yo tengo el GoF 1.2 full relaesed + GoF 1.2 Patch 1.0

el juego va bien, pero cuando cambio de color las velas (por ejemplo a velas rojas), pero al cabo de un tiempo, cuando tuve que ir a reparar las velas a un astillero, las velas del barco volvieron a ser blancas...quisiera poder arreglar este problema con algún Patch o con alguna solución.

De hecho, no soy el único con este problema, aquí en este video, un tipo también tiene el mismo problema y nadie le ayudo a solucionarlo:

In some of the mods you will never be able to fix this because of the mini mods that are in place. The emblems and colors are incompatible. Dig around in the mini mods and find the sail mods. Just try changing things around to your liking by experimenting. We never thought the sail color thing was important when we developed GOF.

MK

The emblems and colors are incompatible.
There is Color Sail mod for POTC by Philippe that I've adopted for CM 3.2 some time ago.
Everything is fine there with both emblems and colors, no conflicts with each other.
I've also suggested to include this mod to GoF but it was implemented in different way.
With bugs still ;)

Back