• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Help me unlock abilities!!

JonSnow

Landlubber
Hey guys!

I used to play the original Potc, and recently I downloaded the new horizon mod. Overall it's amazing, but I'm a bit displeased with so many of my abilities being locked.. I'm currently lvl 18, and I think I have unlocked óne ability at some random encounter.. Long story short: I have no absolutely no clue how to unlock my ablities and I would really like some help / pointers / step by step guide to get it done. Especially the "fighting" ablities, like advanced defense and professional fencer.

Please help me!

If you are still on Beta 3.2, you should get the latest Beta 3.3 WIP from my signature straight away.

With difficulty on Apprentice or Journeyman, the Ability Menu should give you hints on how to unlock them.

If you don't like this feature at all, you can disable it in PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h by setting ALLOW_LOCKED_PERKS to 0.

Back