• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Mission Imposible

vlad_p83

Landlubber
Hello guys!! I have a big problem!
I'm at the COAS quest and I have to kill everybody on St. Gabriel. Until now I've managed to pass all the missions. Using little tricks...but now I have no idea what to do... I've tried to fight them into a narrow place but they are to many and they push and push until I have to two of them hitting me and then it's over. Maybe my fencing skills are not so great...but my caracter is at lvl 20...
Anyway....Maybe you can give me a tip....a trick...an idea...something....I've reloaded a million times....
Thanks a lot...in advance...

You can try save scumming multiple times when you're facing overwhelming odds. Each time you kill another guy pop F6(quicksave). Then each time you come back to the save you have split second advantage while they draw their weapons again. I will often go with the over-head slash downwards as soon as it comes off, because you have a good chance of killing another enemy or taking him down close to death. When you kill the next one, then quickly hit F6 again.

Its a technique that has worked for me in those tight spots, but you have to be fast.

MK

You can try save scumming multiple times when you're facing overwhelming odds. Each time you kill another guy pop F6(quicksave). Then each time you come back to the save you have split second advantage while they draw their weapons again. I will often go with the over-head slash downwards as soon as it comes off, because you have a good chance of killing another enemy or taking him down close to death. When you kill the next one, then quickly hit F6 again.

Its a technique that has worked for me in those tight spots, but you have to be fast.

MK
I have the same tactic....exacly the same... But I just wasn't able to do it... I'll try again and see what's what.... The problem is that they draw their weapons really fast and I don't think I have time for a over-head slash... But I'll try... And there is another problem...what to do when your energy is 0... Than I have to faint....or something until I my gun recharges...or my energy....anyway....I don't know at what level of difficulty I'm playing, but now I regret I didn't chose a lower one...
Thanks anyway I'm gonna try again...

Hello, yes that fight is hard indeed. what about potions and cuirass? get yourself a lot of mixtures and push x several times when you're fighting, wearing a cuirass makes a big difference. a lot of swing attacks is also a good advice in melee fights and they don't need much energy. a four-barrelled gun is recommendable.

Back