• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] Mod lists?

mastrovara

Landlubber
Hey guys!

I downloaded the GoF and the CMV mods and i installed them. They have a lot of cool features but i am actually interested in some of them; also because i have the italian version of the game, and when i install them, half of the game get back to english.

I would like to know if there's a mod list in which i can download only the mods i would like to install, maybe with a short description.

Otherwise if this isn't possible, could you please tell me the files i have to put in my AoP:CoAS directory to get:

The Black Dress of Diego Espinoza
3D crew moving on the ship when i am in 1st person view on the ship.

And if you want to add some other mods you think i shouldn't miss, just feel free to add.
I especially like texture mods but also cool gameplay ones like new ships, characters, npcs officers and items would be cool. (anything that doesn't affect the language files of the vanilla items at least.)
Also essential mods like, you know, major bugfixes for game's problems.

----MAYBE A BUG----

When i installed the mod CMV, the gold coins item's image disappeared, leaving just a white blank emptyness in it's item slot. I couldn't move coins or leave them after this.

Thank you for your patience!

Not sure where to tell you to look in the files, i'm not a modder. I do know that you should not use both GOF and CM together. CM is an earlier mod and is one of the base mods in GOF.

Do not use the CM and GoF! at the same time.

The CM is obsolete and has been replaced by GoF!

If your still looking for just crew walking on deck mod then here you go bud.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14883-crew-walking-on-deck/page__view__findpost__p__348612

Back