• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Officers Command Mod

BelThorne

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
With this mod, you can:
Push H ("Hold") to command all your officers to stand where they are, they will defend themselves against close targets only.
Push G ("Go/Follow") to start them all following you, still only attacking close targets.
Push C ("Charge") to send them to attack anything nearby.

Useful for keeping them alive in dungeons.

Download here.

This is the base compatible version. If you want to use it with any of my other mods, download the JsCombinedMod

Note you WILL need to "Restore default settings" in the keyboard Controls section of the Options screen to get all the controls working with the new key mapping.

As always, please report any bugs you find in this thread.

Cheers,

Jonathan A.

Nice JA! :onya

Wouldn't it be cool if'n ye could command them to fight back-to-back, like de Three Musketeers??! :will

Only I still haven't been able to FIND CoAS available for purchase anywhere in the known world. :razz

they still had it at Bestbuy near me... but i dono if thy ave bestbuys in nethelands.

anyway while were requesting things can i make a request for a cabin hotkey? insta transport to my cabin so i can hire slaves w/o going thru 2 menues to do it/
/?

that orders look very good :onya
i hate it when officers run away fighting npc´s somewhere in the city.

Back