• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] problem with fort

jaguar

Landlubber
hello mates.i am playing GOF i have a dutch manowar which i love btw i play france.so i have a quest to steal frigate blueprints.i couldnt pay the guy to leave the shipyard open so things gone bad and i attacked the fort.so far so good because i even land troops at the fort and i won th battle.but after that nothing happens.i cant leave the fort i stuck there.not to mention john workman is standing there doing nothing since we have killed them all but he doesnt put his sword away like i do.so i must at the fort... any help?

Well first of all, if you still have a save game before you attacked the fort, you can get the blueprints by standing in the back room with time sped up until 20:00? I am not sure on the time but I think it is that or 22:00. Then just walk into the main room and take the plans off the desk. For the fort, there may be just one dude left somewhere so run around the whole thing even outside the fort trying to find him. Try clicking and pressing enter and spacebar and whatever else to see if any of those work. When you are in the town and have won the fight, go to the governor's house and there you can loot the city and whatever else you want to do. If none of this works than it's a bug I don't know how to fix. :shrug

Back