• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help restting coast raiders.

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I am trying to `re-set` the coast raiders so I have talk to citizens to spawn them. Accorcing to the reasdme you go into the build settings and find the AUTOCREATE and set that to 0. I have done that and saved and reintitallized and nothing is changing in the game.

Any ideas

Jason :p::

aye Jayson,sound like ye did everything right,'at would be a question fer `Obi-Wan` Kell,sorry Nathan could't resist :woot

Hey Nk -- Ditto Rico's question.

At least they are not calling you Yoda :woot

Jason

Rico, Congrats on your Buccaneer status.

Just to close this loop, NK is right when `re-wetting` coastraiders you to dipose of all the existing raiders on an island before the new setting takes effect.

Once you do that and find a citizen to talk with new raiders are generated in various locations around the island. Hunting from cove to cove for them is pretty cool.

Jason

Ahoy, Rico.

They are not easy to find. They apppear to be random, can be men or women, not necessarily near the docks. On IM I found two by the cathedral.

When you find one, on of your dialouge choices will be about shipping. They are several differrnt response lines from the NPC. Pretty interesting.

xD::

Jason

Back