• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Ship List

Naidoo

Landlubber
Hello again,

i play COAS with this mod " Combined Mod Version 3.1.5". This Mod is great and i´m waiting for the german version. Is there any ship list with pictures and stats about the new ships in there?

Hello again,

i play COAS with this mod " Combined Mod Version 3.1.5". This Mod is great and i´m waiting for the german version. Is there any ship list with pictures and stats about the new ships in there?

No there isn't. Sorry. The readme's for the various mods do list some of the new ships, but no one has had the time to do what you're asking. There are only a few of us working on the mod. It would be nice to have some help. BTW, the German version strips out most of the ships. The ones it does use are very good and mostly the new ones.

MK

Hello again,

No there isn't. Sorry. The readme's for the various mods do list some of the new ships, but no one has had the time to do what you're asking. There are only a few of us working on the mod. It would be nice to have some help. BTW, the German version strips out most of the ships. The ones it does use are very good and mostly the new ones.

MK

Oh is there a german version out there? Mayby i can work for a shiplist for Mod 3.1.5. I must take screenshots from the ships? Thanks for your answer.

Back