• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Ship of souls, help.

Shitbull

Landlubber
1. drink in tavern, ask for tavern stories. DONE
2. after few times, you'll get a message, that the flying dutchman was in the port
3. go for it.....and you'll get sunk, you lose everything and officers, so buy them tartans and give Trinkets to your officers. Leave tartans/luggers with officers in port control. Done
4. After your "miracle" survival, you are on a random island without money or a ship, so go to nearest town and work, steal, etc. to make some money and buy ship. go collect your crew. DONE
5. go to Amatice shore and wade through the jungle, past Inca temple, to pearl coast settlement (You might need a Spanish patent), and talk with White Boy.
6.go and collect 666 cursed pearls (have to ask governors of any nation to work for them, hoping you'll get a mission to defend a town from skeletons)
7. go to White Boy....
8.Go to tavern and drink until you get a message from a drunk about it being in the port again
9.go to sea, and try to capture it...you'll need a LARGE and STRONG ship and min 400-500 sea dogs soldiers for it.

Its okay. but i have a few questions

-Where the F*** is Amatice shore ???
-What the F*** is a spanish patent and where can i get one.
-Where is White boy?
-I have 700 000 cash now. is it anywhere i can hide it ?

PLEASE help me ! im confused

-Where the F*** is Amatice shore ???
-What the F*** is a spanish patent and where can i get one.
-Where is White boy?
-I have 700 000 cash now. is it anywhere i can hide it ?

PLEASE help me ! im confused

- Don't want to spoil everything, but start looking for Amatrice around Belize and Santa Catalina. If you look at your map you will find it.
- A Spanish patent can be obtained either by doing missions for the Spanish Crown until one is awarded to you. Also you can obtain one from the Diplomats at pirate colonies for a price if he has one. Keep checking, he will get one.
- For White Boy, look here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/13513-preparations-for-a-walkthrough/page__st__220__p__350118__hl__%2Bwhite+%2Bboy__fromsearch__1#entry350118

and here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/15651-flying-dutchman-quest/page__p__363383__hl__%2Bwhite+%2Bboy__fromsearch__1#entry363383

Make sure you quick save before each transition screen as you're approaching the pearl divers settlement. If you don't kill the guard, we will warn everyone and no one will be there when you get there.

- Try taking your 700,000 to a few bankers to gain interest. It's best to take the money to banks in Capitols, as they don't get sacked.

MK

If you have a Spanish Patent you don't need to kill the guard - he will be friendly and let you pass to the Pearl Divers village.

:cheers

Uh guys, I'm running GOF 1.1 now and what i wanna say is back in CM 3.2, the Quest FD is the one just like in vanilla game. But in GOF 1.1, i encountered it after getting the message that it was near the port and voila! It turns out to be the movie version of the FD not the quest version. Since I already have one movie version in my custody so of course i don't need another one. Any idea how to change it back?
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

My problem is I cant get that stupid quest to protect the city from skeletons they keep giving me missions for pirates smuglers spys i did them all like 10 times now even got the patent for my country its just like 11 hours now

Back