• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Help, solution for this?

Khan Dobleu

Landlubber
First of all, a huge greeting, your sea dogs player for some time, in your Spanish language versions, since I am a native of it.

I recently downloaded Sea Dogs To Heach His Own 1.7.0, but when I started the campaign, the difficulty "Beginner" did not appear ... In case I had to start in Corsair, or go down to Contramaestre. I need help to reposition the "Beginner". I appreciate if you provide me with a file that allows me to start in normal difficulty, not so difficult because it is very difficult for me. Health :3

images.jpg

ok looked into it thing is teho programs are locked back when it came out i managed to get some of the files to fall open=) but i know they them self's have unlocked some of it for us ..it should be right as you open the sea dogs to each his own look down the list you should see options file . that is where the problem is best bet is to see if its there then run a check of the game in steam to see if some files are not corrupted..hope you can understand this early morning rant have not finished my coffee =)

First of all, a huge greeting, your sea dogs player for some time, in your Spanish language versions, since I am a native of it.

I recently downloaded Sea Dogs To Heach His Own 1.7.0, but when I started the campaign, the difficulty "Beginner" did not appear ... In case I had to start in Corsair, or go down to Contramaestre. I need help to reposition the "Beginner". I appreciate if you provide me with a file that allows me to start in normal difficulty, not so difficult because it is very difficult for me. Health :3

View attachment 39985
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for using the translation that has cost so much work, on the subject you ask the problem is the translation, boatswain is the lowest difficulty of the game.

If you have problems with the game missions it is advisable to follow the game guide that DarkEternis has on Steam.

ok looked into it thing is teho programs are locked back when it came out i managed to get some of the files to fall open=) but i know they them self's have unlocked some of it for us ..it should be right as you open the sea dogs to each his own look down the list you should see options file . that is where the problem is best bet is to see if its there then run a check of the game in steam to see if some files are not corrupted..hope you can understand this early morning rant have not finished my coffee =)
Hi, I have the game files if you want modding.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for using the translation that has cost so much work, on the subject you ask the problem is the translation, boatswain is the lowest difficulty of the game.

If you have problems with the game missions it is advisable to follow the game guide that DarkEternis has on Steam.
The translation is the best, so congratulations on the job. I understand, in a way I feel that the bosun difficulty is very difficult unlike other Sea Dog installments, but in that case I will play it like this. Or I'll find a way to nerf the difficulty a bit or something like that

The translation is the best, so congratulations on the job. I understand, in a way I feel that the bosun difficulty is very difficult unlike other Sea Dog installments, but in that case I will play it like this. Or I'll find a way to nerf the difficulty a bit or something like that
Thank you very much, if you want to ask me any question in Spanish you can do it in the translation post or in this Discord Join the PiratesAhoy! Discord Server!

Back