• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Tenochitlan quest

jmaverick

Sailor
Hi,
facing the land (shoulders to the ocean) there are two caves, one on the left the other ion the right (which is the bigger one and lets you go into the jungle)
I'm looking for a totem, where is it? I read far down the cave, but which one and where exactly?
Thx

OK, i found it, it is in the cave at your right (face to land), in the first part of the cave (the one with pinnacles), so do not enter the second section the one with the small water pool, go down the cave opposite to the entrance, the totem is there on the ground.

Hi,
well I've been around for a while looking for totems. Now I got 12 of them
Xochiquetzal flowers&love
Miclantelcuhtli kingdom of the death
Quetzalcoatl morning star
Micxoatl hunting
Tezcatlipoca protector of ther priests
Chalchiuhtlicue lakes&seas
Huitzlopochtli clear skies
Tlaloc rain&thunder
Mayahuel fertility
Tonacatecuhtli feeds human beings
Tlazolteotl dregs devourer
Tonatiuth sky&sun
(I'm not playing an english version of the game)
I'm going tosail for Mosquito shores, where I'm supposed to look for and hopefully find another totem, near the Lak Texcoco (any hint to find it?)
Questions: am I missing any totem? At lake Texcoco which totem I'm supposed to get?

Hi,
well I've been around for a while looking for totems. Now I got 12 of them
Xochiquetzal flowers&love
Miclantelcuhtli kingdom of the death
Quetzalcoatl morning star
Micxoatl hunting
Tezcatlipoca protector of ther priests
Chalchiuhtlicue lakes&seas
Huitzlopochtli clear skies
Tlaloc rain&thunder
Mayahuel fertility
Tonacatecuhtli feeds human beings
Tlazolteotl dregs devourer
Tonatiuth sky&sun
(I'm not playing an english version of the game)
I'm going tosail for Mosquito shores, where I'm supposed to look for and hopefully find another totem, near the Lak Texcoco (any hint to find it?)
Questions: am I missing any totem? At lake Texcoco which totem I'm supposed to get?

I don't remember exact name, but when you enter lake texcoco, go left till you reach the rocks that block the way. enter the water, staying close to the rocks and you should find it pretty fast - it's in the water though, so it's not possible to see it. Good luck

Where can I find totems I "lost"? I found them before, went to CoAS, there you lose all your items, and now two totems are missing.
Can I buy them somewhere, find them, or what?

Totems are sometimes selled by traders in towns, but chances for any totem in their inventories are very, very low.
It is possible to buy every item in game from store but it may be considered as "cheating".
If you have enabled F11 console, simply press this key, go to "show installations" submenu and press "beta test mode". Then go to nearest store owner (but not any trader from street), and he will have in stock any item from game including quest items. Buy whatever you need, then disable beta test mode. :dance

Where can I find totems I "lost"? I found them before, went to CoAS, there you lose all your items, and now two totems are missing.

You can buy them from street Traders - but I think they stop having them after you start the Tenochitlan quest. :shrug

So you will have to either start a new game to do the quest or cheat ;)

To cheat set up the cheat mode - see this post -->>

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/13297-reanabling-cheats-aka-debugwindow-in-german-and-uk-version/page__view__findpost__p__320074

then

then do the following:

Press F11

Click on Instalations - bottom right of screen

Click on Beta Test Mode - the bottom button - gives it green tick

Exit

Now go to any street -merchant --- they will now have all the items in the game including the tokens

Buy the tokens you need

then Press F11 - and go back and click on Beta test Mode to remove Green tick and deactivate it.

:drunk

You can buy them from street Traders - but I think they stop having them after you start the Tenochitlan quest. :shrug

So you will have to either start a new game to do the quest or cheat ;)

To cheat set up the cheat mode - see this post -->>

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/13297-reanabling-cheats-aka-debugwindow-in-german-and-uk-version/page__view__findpost__p__320074

then

then do the following:

Press F11

Click on Instalations - bottom right of screen

Click on Beta Test Mode - the bottom button - gives it green tick

Exit

Now go to any street -merchant --- they will now have all the items in the game including the tokens

Buy the tokens you need

then Press F11 - and go back and click on Beta test Mode to remove Green tick and deactivate it.

:drunk

I cheated :D
I found them all, but now I can't get in all temples.

I got in two temples which are near main temple, but I can't get into 4 temples that are just near entrance in the city. That's total of 6 temples. Then, I can't even see where are 4 others, so I'm probably blind.
I read "manual" how to get in the temples, but those 4 don't have doors. Doors are there, 5 of them on each temple, but they "don't exist", there is no "Locked" icon or anything like that.

If you can help me, I would be grateful, but if you can't, it's ok :p

I got in two temples which are near main temple, but I can't get into 4 temples that are just near entrance in the city. That's total of 6 temples. Then, I can't even see where are 4 others, so I'm probably blind.
I read "manual" how to get in the temples, but those 4 don't have doors. Doors are there, 5 of them on each temple, but they "don't exist", there is no "Locked" icon or anything like that.

I think you might be going to the wrong temples - you want the 2 temples each side of the Big temple with 2 square buildings on top ( Great Life Force & sacrificial Temple ) - next to the buildings with columns :yes - each has 5 doors then you go to the Big temple between them.

Not the temples on each side of the Big Temple with the round pointed top ( Temple of White Gods) .

You go through each of the 5 doors on the 2 smaller temples - then go to the temple in the middle.

:doff

I think you might be going to the wrong temples - you want the 2 temples each side of the Big temple with 2 square buildings on top ( Great Life Force & sacrificial Temple ) - next to the buildings with columns :yes - each has 5 doors then you go to the Big temple between them.

Not the temples on each side of the Big Temple with the round pointed top ( Temple of White Gods) .

You go through each of the 5 doors on the 2 smaller temples - then go to the temple in the middle.

:doff

Thank you!!! You're right, I tried to enter wrong temples :)
Now I have shotgun and I just have to find Queen. Thanks again

Back